Re: [paragui-users] Another ?bug? in PG_FileArchive::EnumerateFiles

From: Andrew Ford
Subject: Re: [paragui-users] Another ?bug? in PG_FileArchive::EnumerateFiles
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2002 16:52:55 -0700 (PDT)

I think that's actually valid behaviour.  Everything
in your search path is treated as / for the purposes
of the paragui file layer.  "../" Shouldn't be in the
application search path, since it's above the
applicaton's base directory (right?), and is therefore
not necessarily under the applicaton's control.  The
user should be able to add it, but it shouldn't be
there by default.  I wonder if there's a way to
disambiguate them reasonably?

Andrew.