[paragui-users] drawing vs blitting

From: Keith Swyer
Subject: [paragui-users] drawing vs blitting
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2002 12:44:21 -0300

hey all, i've been working on some of my own widgets for my application, and have come to realize i'm not sure what the difference is between overriding the eventDraw and eventBlit functions and which should be used when. any kind of explnation would be great here. right now to me it's that the draw will change the surface but not refresh it until a blit is called, and the blit makes the change at the time of a bilt.  is this right?? doesn't exactly sould right to me.

thanks,
keith