Re: Re[4]: [paragui-users] script language for Paragui

From: atani
Subject: Re: Re[4]: [paragui-users] script language for Paragui
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 17:28:31 -0700

The same functionality of "user controls" can be done via the same
method in which a "PG_*" class object is parsed.  A user would tell the
RAD tool that they have a header file which defines a widget and the
tool would parse that header and generate controls for that header.
This can be done in any language.

I am still interested in more info on the usage of Python embeded
within a C/C++ program however.  I have not heard of this and it sounds
interesting.  However, for this project I still think picking the
native language of the GUI is best for the RAD tool.

Mike