Re: [paragui-users] PG_FileSelector

From: Michael Bartl
Subject: Re: [paragui-users] PG_FileSelector
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 20:11:28 +0100

On Friday 22 November 2002 18:09, Alexander Pipelka wrote:
> Am Freitag, 22. November 2002 10:33 schrieb Michael Bartl:
> > Hi all!
> >
> > I got the PG_FileSelector roughly working! There's still much polishing
> > left, but it should be enough for the first tests!
>
> Great :))
>
> > I'm waiting for Keith's review, but after that I would add it to the CVS
> > source. Shall I put it in the src/widgets folder or should we add a
> > directory with more "high-level" widgets?
>
> I would prefer creating a new module (something like pgextra,...).
> This way the code would not interfer with ongoing releases. But it would
> create yet another library.
>
> Comments ?

yes, no problem with that, except that pgextra doesn't sound that fancy :)
I will add it as soon as the name is fixed, but earliest tomorrow...
(pghighlevelui (too long), pgdialogs (color selection, printer selection), ...
sorry no more inspiration today :)

> > Shall I add a new test proggy, or shall I add the PG_FileSelector to
> > another testcase?
>
> A specialized test app for PG_FileSelector would be great.

I already have that, so I will add it to the tests!

Another question: should it compile with the rest or be enabled with a conf
option? I'd prefer the first, because I can imagine many ppl using such a
widget.

--
--- www.freelords.org ---
- Strategy starts here  -