[paragui-users] pg docs anyone?

From: Asko Kauppi
Subject: [paragui-users] pg docs anyone?
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 01:01:05 +0300

Okay, now I would really like to know _how_ the ParaGui (1.0.4) library _should_ be used. The ParaGui/Lua wrapping has entered debugging, but as long as i don't have a clear idea (i don't!) how it should be used, i'm partly lost.

That is, any kind of documentation anyone has done would be welcome.

Examples:
        - is 'LoadThemeStyle' necessary or just an internal method?
        - ...

What confuses me is the C++ 'finesses' used in the source, without adequate documentation. Some things are virtual, some are static. I do know C++ but without a 'roadmap' it's really hard to follow the track. :)

thanks to all,
-ak