[paragui-users] Savannah

From: Asko Kauppi
Subject: [paragui-users] Savannah
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 18:41:09 +0200

Personally, i find the Savannah outlook somewhat confusing. Most of the links seem to have more to do with the Savannah/gnu system than the application at hand.

Correct me if i'm wrong - i just didn't like it. Not that SourceForge is much better in that regard.. I think a dedicated <www.paragui.org> would be a really nice thing. *ready to throw in the first dime*

-ak

Antony Shaleynikov kirjoittaa maanantaina, 17. marraskuuta 2003, kello 18:08: