Re: [paragui-users] Problem with invisible buttons

From: Ulf Lorenz
Subject: Re: [paragui-users] Problem with invisible buttons
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 01:52:01 +0100

On Wed, Mar 03, 2004 at 05:27:37PM -0000, "STenyaK (Bruno Gonz?lez)" wrote:
> Do you have any idea what's wrong?
> Thanks in advance for the help
Ouch. From what I see, this is indeed a ParaGUI bug. One question: Could
you take the development version 1.1.6 (it takes some rewriting, but
1.0.4 is more or less unsupported now) and look if the error still
exists? If so, drop me a mail, this should finally motivate me to do
something again. :)

cu,
Ulf