RE: [paragui-users] Re: [paragui-dev] It's 1.1.7 Time

From: Daniel Webb
Subject: RE: [paragui-users] Re: [paragui-dev] It's 1.1.7 Time
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 09:22:25 -0000

> I think mailing lists are easier, I don't have to remember reading the
> forum every day, but get the postings together with the rest of my
> emails.

I'd second that especially as the website loads soooo slowly for us.

Congratulations on the 1.1.x releases by the way. Although using libsig++
means we can't use it (Developing for MacOS MPW & Win32 Visual Studio), I do
believe paragui offers one of the best alternatives for cross platform app
development.

Regards

Daniel Webb
PlanetGriff Citizen