Re: [paragui-users] libsig++ under dev-c++

From: Richard Smith
Subject: Re: [paragui-users] libsig++ under dev-c++
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 19:38:48 -0600

On Sun, Mar 21, 2004 at 08:57:12PM -0800, Richard Smith wrote:
Here's a sample... I get a whole stream of them.  It's
like I don't have something installed but ./configure
seems happy..
[snip]
Sounds, ehm, interesting. Three possible options come to my mind:

1. 1.1.13 is not the most recent release. What about trying the 1.2
release of libsigc++?

Ok I'll try that.

2. How is the compiler/linker invoked?

Um... Well I am not real sure. Cygwin is new for me as well. I could not find any windows binaries for libsig++ and some of the doc suggested that it would compile under cygwin
so I gave it a go.

3. If there are libsigc++ problems, the libsigc++ developers may help.

If 1.1.2 fails I'll post something there and see if I can get any help.

Additionally, I'll ask our cross-compiler if he has libsigc++-1.2 lying
around somehow. However, they are windows libs then. Since my knowledges
with cygwin are not very good, would this help?

Yeah if you have some .dll binaries handy those would be great. All I want is to get paragui 1.1.7 to be useable under Dev-C++. I don't plan on using libsigc++ for anything I'm doing.