Re: [paragui-users] Help ! Problem with PG_Button -- SetBackground

From: Ulf Lorenz
Subject: Re: [paragui-users] Help ! Problem with PG_Button -- SetBackground
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 12:12:54 +0200

On Mon, Aug 01, 2005 at 10:27:11AM +0530, Sachin Sharma wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am facing a problem of loading images to a button, ie all (PRESSED,
> UNPRESSED, FOCUSED), when i do a SetBackgdound(PRESSED, some_surface)
> It gives a fault
> please help !!
To decrease the work on our side: Could you run you program in a
debugger (gdb for example) and post the backtrace after the segfault (at
least in gdb you wait until the segfault happens and then enter "bt")?

Otherwise I can also try a minimal example over the next days (though
this is only bug # 2 I wanto to care for).

Ulf

--
recursive:
            see recursive