[paragui-users] Understanding the PG_Application Object

From: Caroline Middlebrook
Subject: [paragui-users] Understanding the PG_Application Object
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 10:33:36 +0100

Hi there everyone,

I've just subscribed to this list and I don't know if anyone is actually out there or not but we'll see:)

I've got a very simple client / server pair of applications and I've just started trying to get ParaGUI to work with the client but I am stumped right at the beginning. It seems that we're supposed to use the PG_Application class and call Run() to start off the event loop but if thats the case where do I put my own stuff in the event loop? In my current client I communicate with the server, handle any SDL events and and render the current frame. Where do I put that code if I'm using the application object?

Thanks,
Caroline