Re: [paragui-users] PG_DropDown DeleteAll

From: Ulf Lorenz
Subject: Re: [paragui-users] PG_DropDown DeleteAll
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 23:59:56 +0100

On Mon, Nov 28, 2005 at 05:49:51PM +0800, address@hidden wrote:
> Hi~
>       I am using ParaGUI-1.1.8.
>       After I used DeleteAll() to clean the dropdown list, then
> AddItem() to add some new items to it.
>       The dropdown list is not draw correctly.
>       Some codes like this:
[snip]

>       Then I cant see or click the slot of "Item 4".
>       Any comments?   Thanks.
Yes. I remember having had this problem once. And since I was too lazy
(sort of) for fixing it...

I would propose you put a big "FIXME: REMOVE THIS WHEN PARAGUI FIXES
THIS" as comment before you circumvent this bug. AFAIR the only
possibility I found was deleting and recreatign the dropdown.

If you don't mind, I'd use this mail for a general question: I
ccasionally find ugs in paragui that I don't want to fix (at least not
right then). Is there a public directory where they should be put? Alex?

cu,
Ulf

--
recursive: