Re: parallel: Input is tty

From: Rob Syme
Subject: Re: parallel: Input is tty
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 15:31:24 +0800

Sorry to bother you, I've worked out the problem.

On my local ubuntu machine, I was running the version of parallel from
the repositories (2009ish), and I downloaded the most recent version
to run on the remote machine.

The new version needs the command:

$ parallel -j 6 example_script.py ::: *.fasta

Sorry to waste your time. Hope this is helpful to the next person.
-r