Re: GNU Parallel merchandise

From: Ole Tange
Subject: Re: GNU Parallel merchandise
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2012 12:37:34 +0100

On Fri, Jan 6, 2012 at 12:26 PM, Hans Schou <chlor@schou.dk> wrote:

> I guess normal price would be around....

What I am interested in knowing is not normal price, but what YOU
would be willing to pay (both above and below normal price).

(It does not make sense for me to sell at normal price if no one wants to buy).

> Well, It could always give the kids/wife the T-shirt, so it will also come
> around. The trouble is what size you will go after. My extreem body will at
> least need an XL (if not XXL).

I will be able to get a mix of S-XXL shirts, so that should be less of an issue.

>> How much would you be willing to pay excluding shipping? And including
>> shipping?
>
> 34 EUR is the sum of the above.
>
> 30 € EUR ~ 38.50 $ USD?

Is that what YOU are willing to pay? How much of that is shipping?

/Ole