distributed grep

From: siddharth chhabra
Subject: distributed grep
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 02:00:42 +0000

Hi
I have have 3 servers (lets say server1.mycompany.com,server2.mycompany.com and server3.mycompany.com)
On all 3 servers I have log files called server.log in the following locations -

/home/testuser/store1/log/server.log
/home/testuser/store2/log/server.log
/home/testuser/store3/log/server.log

I want to do a grep on all these log files (9 in total 3 on each) from my current computer (server1.mycompany.com) and have the results displayed on my computer.
I dont want to use -trc as there is nothing to really transfer amongst servers (each has 3 logfiles).
I have setup servers.txt and am using the --sshloginfile from the documentation but am not able to come up with the exact command I need.

I was wondering if any expert users on the list can help me out ?

Thanks
-Sid