Re: help on remote ssh cmd

From: p sena
Subject: Re: help on remote ssh cmd
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2013 11:34:35 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Ole.

Somehow the --tag & --nonall or --onall did not worked for me. Hence i made use this way-

parallel -j 1 --basefile some-file-2-copy  -S H1,H2 ::: "hostname && /home/username/that-file-copied" "hostname && /home/username/that-file-copied"

Is this Ok ?

If I use --tag with --nonall or --onall then I get this err msg & it hang up-

parallel: Input is tty. Press CTRL-D to exit.

 thanks.