Using pre-existing SSH connection

From: Joe Sapp
Subject: Using pre-existing SSH connection
Date: Mon, 8 May 2017 15:02:38 -0400

Hi,

It appears that Parallel creates a new SSH connection when it runs,
even if an existing connection is open and ControlMaster is enabled in
~/.ssh/config and Parallel config (I'm not sure how to test this,
though).  I would like to open an SSH connection at the beginning of
my session and use that one for subsequent connections to the same
machine.  Is there a way to tell Parallel to use an existing SSH
connection, if there is one open?  Maybe by specifying the control
path?

Thanks,
Joe