Thanks Ole

From: Gilles LAMIRAL
Subject: Thanks Ole
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2017 19:09:47 +0100

Hi Ole,

Many thanks for this marvellous software tool!

I've heard about parallel for a while and I finally decided to learn it
recently.
It's never to late to become better!

I'm motivated by a need, like always.

I've started by the tutorial, then some videos, the manpage etc.

I have several questions, very independent,
so I'll split them in several emails.

This one is mainly a big big thank you Ole
for developing and sharing this tool freely!

--
Au revoir,
Gilles Lamiral. France, Baulon (35580)