Re: GNU Parallel 20180122 ('Mayon') released [stable]

From: Renan Valieris
Subject: Re: GNU Parallel 20180122 ('Mayon') released [stable]
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2018 13:34:45 -0200

I caught the difference as well, looks like the only files changed were:

src/env_parallel.ash
src/env_parallel.dash
src/env_parallel.sh

and upon further inspection the diffs match the changes in this commit for the respective files:
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/parallel.git/commit/?id=b597f4166faf74d160fe8b7e67fcf8e39ed5dfe0