Q: halt after some time

From: Taewon
Subject: Q: halt after some time
Date: Wed, 23 May 2018 19:30:47 -0400

Hi there,

I am looking for any way to stop new job starting after some time. But waiting already running jobs without killing.

halt and timeout option might not profer option for my case.

All 100+  jobs could be 1+ days, but want to halt after 10 hour per day. Next day run will not include already finished jobs. Each job's elaped time could not be estimated in advance.

What is recommanded way with parallel or other options?

Thanks,
Taewon