partysip-announce

[Partysip-announce] libosip-0.8.7, josua-0.5.7

From: Aymeric Moizard
Subject: [Partysip-announce] libosip-0.8.7, josua-0.5.7
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 13:00:33 +0200 (CEST)

A new revision of oSIP is out.

I have fixed some little bugs in the parser:
 * when 2 from, (or 2 call-id, or 2 to) headers
   appears in a SIP message, the message is rejected.
 * generic_param value was not optional... it is now

And in the fsm:
 * wrong callback called in ict and nict fsm's (always
   announce a 1xx on retransmission of last response
   which can have any response code)

Also, I have moved the matching rules to be rfc2543-09 compliant inside
the fsm. I forget to change them since 0.8.1... Anyway, this should only
be an issue for proxy implementation and probably only the ones that forks
requests... The handling of dialogs WAS already compliant and has not been
touched.

You also have a new 'make check', which runs the torture_test for you.
(Not all SIP messages are correct, so getting some errors is valid!)

The latest CVS version (on savannah.fsf.org) of partysip should now run on
Solaris and must be compiled with libosip-0.8.7.

Intensive checking of possible memory issues has been done with the
mpatrol tools on the latest josua and osip release. No memory leak has
been found during those tests.

Have a good testing day. :/

Aymeric