partysip-dev

Re: [Partysip-dev] compile error in Redhat linux

From: Aymeric Moizard
Subject: Re: [Partysip-dev] compile error in Redhat linux
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 10:50:58 +0200 (CEST)

Looking at the libtool manual, it's written:
"Since version 1.4, the `libtool' script is generated by `configure'
(*note Configuring::).  In earlier versions, `configure' achieved this
by calling a helper script called `ltconfig'"

I'm using :
address@hidden:~$ libtool --version
ltmain.sh (GNU libtool) 1.4.2a (1.922.2.79 2001/11/28 21:50:31)

What about you? I think you are probably using 1.3.5 which may
be the reason why your script is not generated as it should!

Aymeric