partysip-dev

Re: [Partysip-dev] How to get the CVS version of partysip and libosip

From: Aymeric Moizard
Subject: Re: [Partysip-dev] How to get the CVS version of partysip and libosip
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 14:55:27 +0200 (CEST)

You've got several usefull info on CVS for partysip
(and the same page exist for oSIP at savannah.gnu.org)

http://savannah.nongnu.org/cvs/?group=partysip

If you don't want to use this VERY usefull tool! (CVS version
ALWAYS MATCH!)

Then download release called "pre2" at osip.atosc.org/download/
which is nearly the latest versions.

Aymeric