partysip-dev

[Partysip-dev] bug in 0.5.4.

From: Aymeric Moizard
Subject: [Partysip-dev] bug in 0.5.4.
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 11:43:34 +0100 (CET)

I have discovered a bug while testing the new release of partysip,
but it appears that this bug was already there before...

I have a *fake* freind at "yahoo.fr" in my msn buddy list. The issue is
that the SRV query is answered by yahoo. But the answer is not
understood correctly. In this special case, free() is called twice
for the same element, leading to a segfault...

This bug will not appear on win32 because SRV record is not
implemented...

The CVS contains the fix and I'll probably release 0.5.5 in a
very few hours.

Has anybody of you detected any other weird behaviors?
Thanks
Aymeric