partysip-dev

[Partysip-dev] Does current version support forking proxy?

From: Roland Zheng
Subject: [Partysip-dev] Does current version support forking proxy?
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 09:13:04 -0800

Hi,
  It seems that partysip now does not support forking proxy.
I have two sip clients registed by using same user name. and I use 3rd client to make a call to this user.
It always only ring the latest registered client instead of both of them. My question are
 1. Does partysip now support forking proxy functions?
 2. If it support forking, what's the most likely reason I failed?
 3. If it doesn't, can you tell me what should I do to implement this features?

Thanks,

Roland