partysip-dev

[Partysip-dev] iptables server

From: Matthias Rieber
Subject: [Partysip-dev] iptables server
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 23:51:43 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

i'm playing with the experimental nat/iptables support. It seems to be
working but the iptables server is very unstable on my server. I'm not
sure what the iptables server is doing excactly, but I replaced it with
the attached bash script, which just inserts or deletes the iptable rule
on partysips demand.  (it's a bit modified for my firewall, which needs
an additional rule to work).

The only problem is that the nat rule won't be removed when the
connection is not properly established. Is that a know issue or last it
VERY long?

matthias