partysip-dev

Re: [Partysip-dev] [Q] Registered Users?

From: Aymeric Moizard
Subject: Re: [Partysip-dev] [Q] Registered Users?
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 12:03:36 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 7 Aug 2003, Walter Schober wrote:

> How to get the currently registered users out of partysip? Can I query
> that somehow?

It's not possible as is.

In fact, there exist some sql plugin where each user information
is stored in a database. I have started in the tools directory to
build a tiny applications that retreive the list of users and the
inforation attached.

The plugin should be on osip.Atosc.org/download/ ?

Aymeric