partysip-dev

[Partysip-dev] Repeat Call setup will lead to "segment-fault " ?

From: woods
Subject: [Partysip-dev] Repeat Call setup will lead to "segment-fault " ?
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 20:17:28 +0800

Hi:

    When I testing the PartySIP, I met a problem.

    I repeatly setup and release the calls before answered for only 5~7 times within 3 seconds, it run to "segment fault".

    It seems that the resource will be released after 3 seconds after call released, for the "Phase-I".
    And after about 10 seconds, some other resources are free, too, for the "Phase-II".

    Therefore, program will "down" if I repeated useing it without waiting.
    Is my guessing correct ?

Woods