partysip-dev

Re: [Partysip-dev] filterplugin and forwarding

From: René Janssen
Subject: Re: [Partysip-dev] filterplugin and forwarding
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2003 16:11:47 +0100

René Janssen wrote:

Aymeric Moizard wrote:

The target INVITE contains address@hidden

So the rules for the filter packet will match only in the
filter plugin that apply to "internal" dialingplan.

Move the forward rule to this plugin.
Aymeric

This does not work. The filter plugin does not log anything so I think it isnt called at all.
I compiled the filter plugin with TRE enabled however.(win32)

Ok i have got it, seems the TRE build target does not work.
Build a release target with TRE flags / tre.lib and it works ok now.