partysip-dev

[Partysip-dev] How to configure partysip 2.1.0 to forking functionality

From: Guild Jackson
Subject: [Partysip-dev] How to configure partysip 2.1.0 to forking functionality
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 08:49:10 -0800 (PST)

Hi Aymeric,

I am willing to use the forking property within partysip 2.1.0 and found some information about it:

In a previous email you said something about how to configure the partysip to work within forking, as written bellow:

"It does, but you have to compile the ls_localdb with a special flag
to enable this. This is because this is an experimental feature but
it seems to work for people that have enabled it.

CFLAGS="-DEXPERIMENTAL_FORK" ./configure

will compile partysip with forking enabled.
Aymeric"
I have searched something that looks like this flag in the partysip 2.1.0 and found in the "configure" file something like:

"# Check whether --enable-forking or --disable-forking was given.

if test "${enable_forking+set}" = set; then

enableval="$enable_forking"

enable_forking=$enableval

else

enable_forking="no"

fi;"

and:

"if test "x$enable_forking" = "xyes"; then

PARTYSIP_FLAGS="$PARTYSIP_FLAGS -DEXPERIMENTAL_FORK"

PPL_FLAGS="$PPL_FLAGS -DEXPERIMENTAL_FORK"

fi"

I´d like to know how I set the "x$nable_forking " to "xyes" to get the "experimental forking" functionality working at all in a win32 system?

Is that functionality set in the "partysip.conf" file, changing the following line:

..

<ls_localdb>

#mode redirect

mode sf_forking