partysip-dev

[Partysip-dev] Hi gurus. ringing but no hearing, any idea?

From: Niv Maman
Subject: [Partysip-dev] Hi gurus. ringing but no hearing, any idea?
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 21:06:48 +0200

Hi gurus.

As I mentioned before I am porting partysip/Osip to RTOS embedded system
The RTOS is MQX using RTCS, most work was done on PPL.
Anyhow, after a long struggle, I am in a state where my two BudgeTone-100 IP
Phones are registering and ringing each other while picking up the phone, I
cant here the other party.

Can you please give some leads on this issue since it is very hard to debug
this RTOS embedded system?
AFAIK the voice data should be out of band once?

Thanks in Advance.
Niv.