partysip-dev

[Partysip-dev] partysip 2.2.3 and Record-Route

From: Stephen Paterson
Subject: [Partysip-dev] partysip 2.2.3 and Record-Route
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 16:10:41 -0000

Hi,

I hope someone can help. I've recently built the latest partysip as the one I was using is very old and did not support authentication, however, I can no longer seem to get it to work as a Record-Routing proxy.

I'm sure that this will be an oversight of mine in partysip.conf as the old version worked just fine but I can't for the life of me work out how to enable Record-Route. I've changed all instances of 'record-route off' that I can see to 'record-route on' but it still won't work. Am I missing a plugin maybe?

Cheers

Steve

Steve Paterson
Aculab