partysip-dev

Re: [Partysip-dev] Problem running partysip

From: Aymeric Moizard
Subject: Re: [Partysip-dev] Problem running partysip
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 13:36:39 +0100 (CET)

servername is mandatory in config file, but serverip should
be automatically detected.

Isn't it working without serverip defined?

Aymeric

On Fri, 30 Dec 2005, Ashutosh P - SPAN wrote:

HI,
I have successfully compiled the party sip ,
n now that i run it it asks to configure the server ip address and server
name .
But even after  giving the ip and name in the partysip.conf file,
it still gives the same message.
Can any one please help me in this regard?
The versions of partysip and libosip are partysip-2.2.2 and libosip2-2.2.2
respectively.

Thanks & Regards,
   Ashutosh Pattanaik.

SPAN Systems Corporation, Bangalore.
"Steering Progress. Together"

This email message and any attachments is confidential and intended only for
the use of an individual or entity named above and may contain information that
is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If
you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this email in error, please notify us immediately by return email or
address@hidden and destroy the original message. Opinions, conclusions, and
of SPAN, shall be understood to be neither given nor endorsed by SPAN.