pdf-devel

Re: [pdf-devel] Some guidance ?

From: gerel
Subject: Re: [pdf-devel] Some guidance ?
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 18:20:48 -0300

There are two tasks that should be done:

a) To improve the existing testing framework in torture/ writting a
   minimal common infrastructure to write unit tests. To use an
   external test driver is ok as long as it is simple and gplv3
   compatible.

b) We still lack a proper error management in the library. Would be
   quite useful someone to think about it.

Ok, I prefer "b". I'm going to familiarize with code first (3 days maybe).

So, what are your ideas on item "b" ?

-gerel