pdf-devel

[pdf-devel] Web, wiki, etc

From: jemarch
Subject: [pdf-devel] Web, wiki, etc
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 00:11:38 +0200

Hello.

Some news about the project webpage.

The CVS module containing the project webpages is now `gnupdf.org' in
the cvs.sv.gnu.org:/cvsroot/pdf repository

http://www.gnu.org/software/pdf now contain a GNU server-standard
little webpage asking to go to http://gnupdf.org or to
http://pdf.gnu.org

Both domains pdf.gnu.org and gnupdf.org goes to the same webpages.

Now, I installed a mediawiki to host a development wiki
(http://gnupdf.org/wiki). Note that the `Notebook' section of the
webpage has disappeared. I migrated the existing articles to the wiki.

It is intended for developers to create accounts in the wiki and to
contribute to it. The idea is to maintain the library internals
documentation, the design and free PDF-knowledge in the wiki.

Finally, I made a new logo for both the web and the wiki (disclaimer:
I am _not_ an artist. Yummy cooly new logos are _highly_ welcome! :P).

Please let me know any thought about this issue.

--
Jose E. Marchesi  <address@hidden>
                  <address@hidden>

GNU Spain         http://es.gnu.org