pdf-devel

[pdf-devel] Web, wiki...

From: jemarch
Subject: [pdf-devel] Web, wiki...
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 21:17:11 +0200

Hi hackers.

After two days tweaking gnupdf.org I replaced the old web to use the
mediawiki engine. All the contents has been migrated to wiki pages. I
also wrote several templates and tiny extensions to fit our needs.

It is expected for developers to document her hacks in the web. If you
are a developer and doesnt have an account in the webpage, please send
me a private message and I will create an account for you.

Thanks.