pdf-devel

[pdf-devel] Base layer encoding conversion

From: Aleksander Morgado
Subject: [pdf-devel] Base layer encoding conversion
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 23:20:23 +0100

Hi Jose,

I send you my patch including encoding conversion functions for the
base layer. ASCII, PDF Doc Encoding, UTF16BE (with Byte Order Marker)
and UCS4 are supported.
Some basic unit tests integrated with the Check framework are included as well.

I removed the dependency of the pdf_obj_t, as the encoding function
should be implemented in the base layer. Please check the interface
and tell me if something should be changed.

Best regards,
Aleks