pdf-devel

[pdf-devel] New to PDF devel

From: Lorenzo Monti
Subject: [pdf-devel] New to PDF devel
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 17:05:28 +0100

My name is Lorenzo, I am Italian.
I want to say hello to everybody on this list!
Currently I'm studying the PDF file format and the architecture of the
library, in the hope of being of any utility. I took a lot from the
Open Source Community, now I feel the desire to give something. This
project is interesting for me, because
- it is at its beginning: I want to understand how a library grows
from ground up
- it is about PDF, wich is at the heart of another idea I recently had
for an Open Source project (and that's why I'm here)
So, I will stay around, maybe silently for a while...
Regards
- Lorenzo -