pdf-devel

Re: [pdf-devel] Task #7792: Design of the Error Module

From: Aleksander Morgado
Subject: Re: [pdf-devel] Task #7792: Design of the Error Module
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 11:46:55 +0100

And I would use variadic macros for the PDF_DEBUG_* macros, so that extra arguments can be passed to be printed, and not only a string.

   It is a useful feature.

Oh, I just noticed I wrote only the first sentence of the paragraph I
had in mind XD There is the complete version:

It is a useful feature. But variadic arguments for CPP macros is part
of the C99 standard. That may introduce portability issues.

But only if those macros are enabled at configure level, so only for development purposes. Maybe is not a big issue.