pdf-devel

Re: [pdf-devel] Text Module development status

From: jemarch
Subject: Re: [pdf-devel] Text Module development status
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2008 19:08:13 +0200

Hi Aleks.

   - I am still stuck with the tests for pdf_text_filter, but the most
   important ones are already implemented (not commited).

What is the problem with these tests? Can we help in any way?

   - I found while checking After_Soft_Dotted context condition that
   Unicode Word Boundary Rule #4 is not implemented. It involves grapheme
   cluster boundary checking, which is not trivial, so I added a new task
   in flyspray
   (http://www.gnupdf.org/flyspray/index.php?do=details&task_id=31&project=2).
   I am with it now.

Ok.