pdf-devel

Re: [pdf-devel] New official version of Unicode

From: jemarch
Subject: Re: [pdf-devel] New official version of Unicode
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 18:03:29 +0200

   > What do you think? A README.Unicode file in build-aux/ could contain
   > those explanations.

   I was planning to explain it in the Wiki. But anyway, the way to update
   it is just by calling `pdf-text-download-and-generate-ucd.sh' with no
   additional arguments. The script will download the required Unicode
   Character Database files and will generate the source code. The real
   thing that should be documented is where (in which file) should be
   placed each self-generated source. As soon as I finish the unit tests
   for the text module, I will provide a full explanation both in the wiki
   and in a README.Unicode as you suggested.

Great. Many thanks Aleks.