pdf-devel

[pdf-devel] FS module little bug

From: gerel
Subject: [pdf-devel] FS module little bug
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 11:46:47 -0300

Hey, I was reading pdf_fsys_create() , saw this:

##
pdf_fsys_t
pdf_fsys_create (struct pdf_fsys_impl_s implementation)
{
  pdf_fsys_t filesystem;
  struct pdf_fsys_impl_s *own_implementation;

  /* Allocate a new filesystem */
  filesystem = pdf_fsys_alloc ();

  /* Allocate a new implementation structure */
  own_implementation = (struct pdf_fsys_impl_s *)
    pdf_alloc (sizeof(struct pdf_fsys_impl_s));

  /* Set its properties */
  *(filesystem->implementation) = implementation;

  return filesystem;
}
###

If I get it right, before assigning the structure,

##
  /* Set its properties */
  *(filesystem->implementation) = implementation;
###

First, We should assign the pointer variable, like,

##
filesystem->implementation = own_implementation;
###

cheers

-gerel