pdf-devel

[pdf-devel] Re: Changed API of the Time module

From: Aleksander Morgado
Subject: [pdf-devel] Re: Changed API of the Time module
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 11:40:24 +0200 (CEST)

> Hi Aleksander
>
> Thanks
>
> Can you please send me your make file?

When I first sent you the modified files in a targz I also included a
patch with the changes needed in torture/unit/Makefile.am and in
torture/unit/runtests.c

The changes in that patch should still work for the latest version of the
modified unit tests I sent you.

Here's the link to that email, where you can get the patch
(time_tests.diff, within the compressed tarball):
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/pdf-devel/2008-06/msg00150.html

Regards!
-Aleksander