pdf-devel

RE: [pdf-devel] PDF related ISO standards

From: Leonard Rosenthol
Subject: RE: [pdf-devel] PDF related ISO standards
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 11:16:40 -0700

Be aware that you can't redistribute it, however.  Only those employed by the
FSF directly will be able to use it legally.  (not my rules, the ISO's - which
is why every purchased standard is stamped with the purchasers information!)

However, Adobe will be making our own publication of ISO 32000 available for
free on our website in the coming weeks.   We've ensured that even though ISO
owns and controls the standard - there should be no barrier for entry and it
can still be developed for free!

Leonard