pdf-devel

Re: [pdf-devel] Contribute to the project [OT]

From: Juan Pedro Bolivar Puente
Subject: Re: [pdf-devel] Contribute to the project [OT]
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 23:03:39 +0200

<offtopic>
Hi,

Are you David the developer of Pleim in the CUSL? It seems so :) I am the maintainer of Psychosynth.

I liked your project -I hope you find time to continue it eventually- and your programming style quite a lot. Welcome abroad :)
</offtopic>

Best,
JP

PS: jemarch, how is the new stream interface going? I will put my hands on changing the LZW and predictors filters to the new interface whenever the new interface is ready.

David Vazquez wrote:
Hello!

My name is David and I would like learn and contribute with you.

I am a spanish student of mathematics, a programming enthusiast and a
Emacs user :). I usually develop in C and Lisp, although it is my
first approach to a real free software project really. So I hope you
will have enough patience for me :). I will try to be useful for the
project.

Greetings!