pdf-devel

Re: [pdf-devel] make syntax-check

From: Zac Brown
Subject: Re: [pdf-devel] make syntax-check
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2008 14:13:20 -0400

address@hidden wrote:
   Rather than a script to do that, I suggest we write a bzr
   hook. It'd be good to just have a hook thats run after a commit
   (since you have to commit before generating a merge directive) and
   does syntax-check as well as running the test suite.

A pre-commit hook (if that thing exist in bazaar) makes more sense for
this, isnt it?

Agreed. I'll look into that.

   How's that sound to everyone?

If you write a suitable python script to do that in bazaar please send
it here and I will put it in prmgt/

I'll see what I can do.

-Zac