pdf-devel

Re: [pdf-devel] Development blog

From: Juan Pedro Bolivar Puente
Subject: Re: [pdf-devel] Development blog
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 16:19:50 +0200

address@hidden wrote:
> Hello.
>
> Some days ago we launched the Planet GNU site in
> http://planet.gnu.org. It is an aggregation of development blogs of
> GNU packages.
>
> We have a dedicated development blog in http://planet.gnu.org/gnupdf
> The objective of the development blog is to increase the transparency
> in the development of the GNU PDF project, allowing the people to
> follow the development.
>
> We are going to post a weekly report (every Saturday) about the
> on-goings of the project. I just posted the first report.
>
> Thanks to Zac for his help in reviewing the english of the post.

Very nice post. This will make the project more "cool". I think that it
would be nice to have a link on gnupdf.org pointing to the blog, maybe
in the main menu.

Jemarch, how is the new stream engine going? It seems on
http://www.gnupdf.org/Lib:Architecture/Base_Layer/Stream_Module that the
documentation has been update to the new engine we discussed at GHM. Is
it implemented? If you want me to, I can help in that point too.

Best,
JP