pdf-devel

Re: [pdf-devel] Binary compatibility

From: gerel
Subject: Re: [pdf-devel] Binary compatibility
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 13:28:31 -0700 (PDT)

 > Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 20:45:59 +0200
 > From: address@hidden
 >
 > I think that I like this idea, but I would like to hear the opinion of
 > other people before to take any decision about this issue.
 >
 > Aleks, Gerel, Zac, what do you think about this?

I like it and it seems there's no other way to do it. I think we should
implement this ASAP (before BASE is finished).

BTW, as you said Jemarch, not all the ADTs are heap-allocated. We should trace
and carefully decide what ADTs will be the exceptions, so that we can be 90%
sure that those structures won't change in the future.

Many thanks JP for raising the issue.

regards,

-gerel