pdf-devel

Re: [pdf-devel] Filters deallocation

From: jemarch
Subject: Re: [pdf-devel] Filters deallocation
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 22:23:11 +0200

   The only thing that I still don't understand (and my suggestion
   about the other interface was to make it more explicit) is in which
   state the filter is left after receiving a "finish_p". It must
   assume that I can be invoqued again with more new data?

An 'apply' call with finish_p=PDF_TRUE will be the last one.

   PS: Psychosynth is now GNU Psychosynth :)

Superb! Many thanks! :)

   I told Nacho to create a MediaWiki for it and another for GNU
   Jump. I told him to steal your GNU PDF MediaWiki theme so we gain a
   homogeneous web-experience among mediawikied GNU projects.

Nice. Feel free to reuse (and to improve!) the scripts in prmgt/ :)