pdf-devel

Re: [pdf-devel] Re: build

From: ych
Subject: Re: [pdf-devel] Re: build
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2008 23:43:27 +0800

Thank you all.
I went through the autotools and I have the basic knowledge now.
I'll try to use this AC_CHECK_LIB macro.

On Sun, 2008-12-07 at 19:37 +0100, address@hidden wrote:
I found the script for checking libgcrypt in configure file. So we
   should use the same way for libjpeg , right? It seems no reason for
   another way...

libgcrypt is a special case: it uses a custom AM_PATH_LIBGCRYPT
macro. You can take a look to the code used for jbig2dec:

   have_jbig2dec=no
   AC_CHECK_LIB([jbig2dec],[jbig2_ctx_new],[have_jbig2dec=yes],,)

   if test "x$have_jbig2dec" = "xyes"; then
      LIBS="-ljbig2dec $LIBS"
      AC_DEFINE([HAVE_JBIG2DEC], [1], [The jbig2dec library is available])
   fi